Hey Everyone and welcome to another edition of Planner Girls Collective.
Today we are posting our planner wish lists. This could be items to use with our planners or actual planners themselves.
In terms of physical planners I am pretty good with what I have however I am hoping for an A5 as it’s the only size I don’t have. I am pretty open to the brand I just know the size is the main thing.
Everything else in my wish list is an item to use within my planner.
- Shooting Star Paperclip from Plannerhead
- The entire Shootin’ For The Moon range by MrsBrimbles
- Night Sky stickers from FabPlannerPrint
- Rocket paperclip from Cherryblossomsinthemarketsquare
- Earth sticky notes from IzzyandDaisy
- Out Of The World Traveler’s Notebook double dashboard from LittleRainbowMoon
- Planner stickers from NotesandClips
- Contact Insert from TravelersTimes
- Watercolour stickers from CraftyAliCat
- All these mini kits from FiloFabulouss: Dreamy, XoXo, Fall, Deers
- Faber-Castell Watercolour pencils
So that’s pretty much everything. As you can see there is a general theme running through the items on there. They are to go in my new Uglydori which you will see a review on tomorrow.
Thanks for reading and please visit the ladies links below to find out what is on their wish lists.
The Stationery Geekette x
Disclaimer: Emma-Louise Smith is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.co.uk