Good morning. Today I have another tag for you. I did enjoy this one:) I found this tag through the Becoming Bookish blog.
1. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together: Pick a book or series that you were pretty sure you were in love with, but then wanted to break up with.
A Discovery of Witches. I started off really loving this book but by the end of the first one I was bored out of my mind. Safe to say I didn’t pick up the rest of the series.
2. Red: Pick a book with a RED cover.
3. The Best Day : Pick a book that makes you feel nostalgic.
The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe
4. Love Story : Pick a book with forbidden love.
The Path Keeper
5. I Knew You Were Trouble: Pick a book with a bad character you couldn’t help but love.
Six of Crows. It is hard not to love Kaz.
6. Innocent: Pick a book that someone ruined the ending for.
Harry Potter, only because I didn’t read them until years after the films.
7. Everything Has Changed: Pick a character from a book who goes through extensive character development
A Court of Thorns and Roses. Feyre goes through massive changes.
8. You Belong With Me: Pick your most anticipated book release.
Shadowsong, this is the sequel book to Wintersong which has become an all time favourite.
9. Forever and Always: Pick your favorite book couple.
Aelin and Rowan 😍😍😍😍
10. Come Back, Be Here: Pick the book you would least like to lend out, for fear of missing it too much.
I tag Debbie over at My Eclectic Reads.
Thanks for reading.