Hello and Welcome to another instalment of Confessions Of A Plannerholic.
Today each of us will be looking at our Top 10 Stocking Fillers.
I have particularly focused on Book Lovers and Plannerholics because this is what I am lol. Others may have focused elsewhere.
Let’s get cracking!
1) Bookmark – Any book lover loves a good bookmark. If you are anything like me you can never have too many.
2) Washi tape – This is perfect to pop in a stocking as a little surprise.
3) Memo pad/Sticky notes – Another great little addition.
4) Wax Melt or Candle – Preferably book themed from one of the amazing stores on etsy. Most book lovers are obsessed with these to accompany them on their reading journey.
5) Magnetic page markers – 2 birds with one stone if you pick something bookish such as Harry Potter.
6) Pens – We all love a good pen!
7) Charms – Also another great one for booklovers and planners. Charms make a beautiful accessory
8) Socks – Booklovers love socks. Book themed Harry Potter socks, Alice socks, fluffy socks.
9) Paperclips – I’m not taking generic ones. I’m talking custom made felt beauties.
10) Tube of Sweets – Whether you’re planning or reading having some sweeties to nibble is always great.
So there you have it. My Top 10 Stocking Fillers.
Please don’t forget to visit the other lovely ladies for their Top 10 List.
Thanks for reading.
The Stationery Geekette x