I know it’s technically going into the 3rd month now and I should have got around to this sooner but as they say it’s better late than never.
I have achieved quite a chunk of my list over tha last two months and overcome some of the bigger hurdles which will now allow me to move forward much easier.
So what exactly have I achieved over March and April?
* I moved home – somewhere smaller, cheaper and closer to family.
* I enrolled on several e-courses.
* I completed Criminology Beyond Crime e-course from Open University.
* Paid off a huge chunk of debt.
* Reworked my payment plans.
* De-cluttered the kitchen.
* Ordered new wardrobes and a shelving unit with baskets.
* Improved blog post content and frequency as well as updating the theme I use.
* Set up new blog planner.
* Got a haircut and made more effort to style it daily.
* Started a new fiction book series.
* Ordered Spark Joy
* Attended a planner mini meet and met new people.
* Increased family time.
* Ate more fruit and drank more water.
* Lost 3lbs
I still have a long way to go but I’m starting to lay foundations down.
For this month my aims are:
* Put up and assemble the new furniture.
* Request permission to redecorate.
* Finish 1 book.
* Pay off 1 debt.
* More dedicated family time.
* Less online time.
* Date with my OH.
* Organise and sort Alexis’s room.
* Toy Declutter and sell.
* Start new e-course.
* Eat better
* Loose 7lbs.
I’m really hoping that things will start to come together in May and although many of the the changes are small they will have a huge impact overall.
Here’s to a month of good progression.
Thanks for reading.
The Stationery Geekette x